How can a senior HR manager resolve the contradictory desires of employees for remote work, meeting and focus all at the same time? One of the biggest dilemmas of most senior HR managers is to satisfy the seemingly contradictory desires of millennials.
A company fails every 3 minutes. In fact, research has shown that 96% of all businesses fail in the first 10 years. While they fail for many reasons, employee-related issues are always among the top 3 reasons behind the failure or organisations worldwide.
Since millennials make up 70% of the workforce today, it is more relevant than ever to understand the needs and values of this generation. This is especially crucial if you are an HR manager struggling to retain millennials and keep them engaged in your workplace.
If you have problems maximizing turnover, fostering more meaningful interactions in your workplace or engaging millennials, the solution is in your workspace. More precisely, it is in designing workplaces that are in alignment with your goals and vision.
Sustainability embraces the physical reality of now, builds in the resilience and agility to adapt to changing conditions and the intelligence of anticipatory thinking. Embedding the 3 qualities of sustainability in your HR practices ensures that you create a future proof organisation.
How to get employee buy-in and commitment to boost your company?
As an HR Manager, in any size organisation, engaging your employees in your company is always part of your focus. Facilitating interactions is the secret towards engaging people in your company.
Millennials. There are a number of characteristics that describe this generation, however, the core can be distilled to the following. They want one thing: meaningful work, a sense of purpose, and the opportunity to change the world.
What is the difference between workplace and workspace? It is not clear what the exact difference would be. It is very important to keep them separate before redesigning either. Workplace is where you go to work; workspace is where you do your work.
- Balancing meaningful work and work that needs to be done.
- How to meet the expectations of millennial employees to keep them engaged in the workplace?
- How an HR manager can reduce employee turnover by optimizing the workplace design.
- The fast and easy solution to retain employees in the workplace.
- Three mistakes to avoid before hiring an architect to design your workplace.
- The three sustainable HR practices in the workplace.
- The #1 secret every HR Manager needs to know.
- What is the difference between workplace and workspace?