Since millennials make up 70% of the workforce today1, it is more relevant than ever to understand the needs and values of this generation. This is especially crucial if you
If you have problems maximizing turnover, fostering more meaningful interactions in your workplace or engaging millennials, the solution is in your workspace. More precisely, it is in designing workplaces that
How to prepare your company for a bright future. The setting is the University of Oxford in England. The university is over 900 years old. So, as you can imagine,
New young people are entering the workforce every day. They are what is being loosely and sometimes mysteriously referred to as “the Millennials.” Millennials are generally defined as the people born from 1984 onwards.
Workplace or workspace? “What is the actual difference between workplace and workspace?” A question that pops-up frequently amongst employees, designers, HR managers and even architects because we are all not
- Balancing meaningful work and work that needs to be done.
- The fast and easy solution to retain employees in the workplace.
- Three mistakes to avoid before hiring an architect to design your workplace.
- The three sustainable HR practices in the workplace.
- The #1 secret every HR Manager needs to know.
- What is the difference between workplace or workplace?